Trust
Post: #1
Hey I was wondering, I know I am one of the first to achieve mayor in less than 5 days. As I near to 50 hours, I have been noticing that nothing has really changed in the trust values. Am I trusted? Do I need to improve on things? I love the server, and I would love to be a trusted player on it. Got any suggestions or opinions? Hit me.
  Reply
Post: #2
you are trusted I trust you alot
  Reply
Post: #3
I don't understand.. what are you asking?

Why would you randomly ask a server if they trust you?
I see no point in this.

Is it so important at the moment?
  Reply
Post: #4

Look, I want to go for mod when I have the requirements, and I remembered that before I applied for mayor, Black(Major) said he wanted me to play on the server longer to gain trust. So, the point is I would like to check my trust status on the server before I run for mod.
  Reply
Post: #5
Don't do it on a public forum. It's more of a personal matter which you need to ask individuals.. personally.

The application, itself, is for this but in a more important format.

Personally, I don't know you well enough to afford you my opinion.
  Reply
Post: #6
I... Know you?

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)