Shout out
Post: #1
I just want to give a shout out to Henry and BinoAl. You guys have really stepped up and I couldn't have asked for a better crew in this time of need. A++ work fellas.
  Reply
Post: #2
Thanks Darkspin, I'm happy to see that we're doing the right thing! I'll continue to help in the future, as you know =)



[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Yeah, I know, I'm pretty awesome :D
  Reply
Post: #4
I was really touched, because DS just messaged me this :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5

And Nin! How could I forget about this guy right?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6

And Nin! How could I forget about this guy right?
[/quote]
Why aren't you on more?

  Reply
Post: #7
Because I was on [size=xx-large][color=#E0FFFF] *~=VACATION=~*[/color][/size]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #8
[Image: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)