With help from others we have created a new world.
We are playing around with things, all of your Obsidia belongings are safe/backed up. Don't fret, we will bring it back after we implement some limits. For all that are staying and remained calm during the storm, I really appreciate it -- you will be rewarded.
I've got a decent, (mostly)monsterproofed town going, if anyone needs a safe place to stay or eat. You can see it on map.darkspin.com, it's the desert village encircled with cactus. Until I get iron doors to place in each cardinal direction, you just have to break and replace a part of the cactus wall to get in/out
Damnit, I really wish my computer could handle MC. Every time I join, I end up walking at the speed of snail and taking 15 seconds to turn in either direction; even with FoV turned all the way down D: And what's the point if I can't see me sum beautiful shit? D:<
Argh!
So this is why I can't go on MC. I have a cracked version and everything.. but.. yeah.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Even my decent gaming rig can't really run it in the Obsidian capital on high.
And I'm on a lap top, so there's that. It's not a bad one but still..
AngDL and Creeper_Killer;
I don't mind if you use my farm, or break through the cactus wall to get into the town. Just be considerate. You both left gaping holes in the wall, and AngDL, you left dirt blocks all over my new farm to climb out, rather than use the door, AND you didn't replant a single crop. Use your head, guys