Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85
Post: #1
Well, this is gonna be fun...

I was online, being myself, when I noticed that monsterslayer85 was yelling grief at matt8865. I decided to investigate. What I learned was that monsterslayer had a house and that matt had destroyed it to build this plot:
[Image: ]

So I LogBlock the area, and nothing comes up. I then ask matt about it, which is recorded here:
[Image: ]

He did in fact break monster's house. He explains to me that monster has been putting lava around and being a problem, so I go to confront him. He then runs behind a building, drops lava on pete314, and he drops lava on himself:
[Image: ]

We contain him as not to destroy everything, and he lights matt on fire with the lava:
[Image: ]

It turns out that matt owes monster 2 diamonds, as described here:
[Image: ]

He then pays up, but it doesn't end there. Monster lost 22 iron blocks that pete picked up, so I ask to see them. When I go with pete to where he put the blocks, monster had broken his store and poured lava into it. Pete saw it and I saw the aftermath, and monster right next to the hole with an empty lava bucket:
[Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]

Monster then proceeded to take a horse, which he claimed was his, and try to steal it. The conversation is posted here:
[Image: ]

So, monsterslayer85 should be AT LEAST temp banned. I am not saying he is the only wrongdoer, but he did commit some serious stuff. Matt and pete both died from the lava, and then there is the business with the lava in the store. I am not a moderator, I can not punish, but you all needed to know what happened today.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #2
I've also had to mute him in the past for spamming random letters in chat, and he still should, but someone else unmuted him. And I believe that monster is pretty young, and according to Chris if I had any problems with him to just temp ban him. So I'd say he gets temp banned for like 1, 2, or 3 days for griefing. And someone should remove the lava from him.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I've tempbanned him before for attempting to steal one of pete's horses. I say we tempban him for a week.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Meatboy is right.

Yes. I apologize. I did bring you these wonderful children. They are friends of my sons. Pete and Matt are usually ok, but throw Monster in the pot and its a turd stew.

Monster is an escalating problem. He is 10 but thats no exscuse. Ban his ass for at least a week. Please. Argentina will not cry.

Oh and Elvis.... That is an awesome story board.
  Reply
Post: #5
After hearing what else he's done, I think a week is fair.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Well let's begin:
About a week ago, myself and Viper were both online with that trio (Matt, Pete, Monsterslayer) When all of a sudden Pete and Matt started saying "Stop griefing my house Monster"

So of course, Viper and I went to investigate, and found that Pete and Matt were building a house, and Monsterslayer was destroying bits of the house.

Viper and I then proceeded to tell Monsterslayer to stop being irritating by destroying bits of the house, he decides to ignore our assistance and just gives a simple "No".

After a little while of watching Monsterslayer, he continued to screw around with the house, and just be generally irritating.

Viper banned him for 2 hours, in my eyes for being a little brat with no respect of anyone or anything.

tl;dr I think that Monster should be banned for a fair while, as he isn't the kind of person we want in the server, and I've never seen him contribute in a positive way at all.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #7
So we all agree that he should be banned? On total ban requests, I seem to be 2-0.

Maybe I should take up story boarding and be a crime scene investigator for the server or something lol. [hr]
Thank you Christian. I appreciate the comment.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)