walshydude#Mayor
Post: #1
How many are in your current town: 6

Will you be a good mayor for your town?(Be honest.) Yes

Will you ever think of abandoning your town: no

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens: Yes I do

Do you know how to spend/save money properly: Yes I do saved up all of the time ive been on darkspin

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect: Yes I will
  Reply
Post: #2
Walshy, please see the applcation template. It has been updated.
  Reply
Post: #3

I say this may be a low grade report, but hey he did as specified he you could give more detailed. You could get the job if you showed some more information on each question, but hey I tell you what he would follow rules by they be stated.
  Reply
Post: #4
[Image: ]

Too brief.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)