SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia
Post: #1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=large][b][u][color=#C71585]As of July 9th 2013 all things outside of 6500 meters from 0,0,0 will be removed and all future generation beyond that will be curtailed.[/color][/u][/b][/size]

This is being done to save Obsidia.

Im sure you've experianced your share of lag. Well some of that has to do with its current size (4gig), and sprawl (-31945, 65, -31945), as best a team of experts can determine. (Thanks Meat & Major)
[Ren your gonna have to move that if you want to save it]

But im making lite of our serious problem. Obsidia was doomed to destruction, because it keeps getting more laggy & buggy, because its growing out of control, and if we do nothing it will die and only be a memory.:( No one wants that.

If you have anything, or know of anything outside of a 6500 Meter radius of 0,0,0 and have World Edit connections get it moved into that radius before July 9th.
[Valleyport & Shipwreck Valley are inside that chillout.]

If you dont have W.E. connections and still need to save something wonderful for posterity post the coords here and a short description and reason why folks of the future care.

I am The Heart of Obsidia committee chairman. I gave myself the title but Viper gave me the responsibility of coordinating this effort. I dont get any special powers, a cape or even a colorful nick. It just means I have to be the 1st ear to hear the cry's of a thousand squirrels, over their missing cobblestone hut out at 6501.

Please post any questions or concerns here, or contact me on Skype [CHRISTIANALPHA].

[color=#32CD32][size=large][i][b]PLEASE WORLD EDIT RESPONSIBLY!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

:idea:
  Reply
Post: #2
Hey Chris, is there a landmark at 0,0,0? or is it just empty land at the moment.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Craften made a giant ass tower of diamond blocks

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4

dere is one actually
  Reply
Post: #5
Yeah, found it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
Actually, I made that tower out of boredom. On a side note, why doesn't minecraft have negative 0's?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I can't get on Dynmap at the moment, so please forgive me for this:

How far out from the center is Etceteria? I have a town thingy about 200-500 blocks from Ecteteria, and need to know if it is safe.

Again, FORGIVE ME!

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #8

Forgiven

Etc is 4500 blocks out. Your safe

This is exactly what we need to know keep it coming.
  Reply
Post: #9
If there are no further out worldly concerns Obsidia will receive its liposoction early. Not without warning, and prolly not before July 5th.
  Reply
Post: #10
I dearly hope there is still plenty of empty ocean to use.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)