#Mayor
Post: #1
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
I think there are several things you need to be a good mayor:
-You must treat everyone with respect, even if they are not a citizen
-You must be able to handle situations, that you might not want to handle
-You never yell or offend, anyone in your town, or even in the game
-I believe that you must also have a lot of responsibility

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
NO! I would never abandon my town unless I stop playing Minecraft. I love this game, I have days upon days of playing time so I wont stop playing Minecraft for a while.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes. I can handle situations very well. I will always try to help the citizen the best that I can. I will help anyone, even if they are not a citizen. I also loving helping people the best that I can.

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, I love having money at all times. If I don't have money, I will work to get it. I very rarely spend my money, in the game and in the real world.

Will you treat citizens with respect?
I will always treat everyone with respect, even of they are not a citizen. With out my citizens what would be the point in becoming Mayor? My citizens mean very much to me.

The citizens of my town:
-alex0429
-billybob1109
-mikeyd2029
-ednamode10
-SoldiersxCREED
-darkassassin
-Nater1220
-iS2JELLO
-darthmual
-epiccraft1595
Bobby9407 and LEVIJH13 help me with the town when I am not on.
  Reply
Post: #2
Heh
Hehehehe
No.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3

If you are going to say no to an app while being a jerk about it, at least post why.

Personally I like nabrcarr, and he meets every requirement for mayor, and then some. I support.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #4
Wait... Edna has her own town, why does she live with you?

Also, is this dark_assassin85, or another darkassassin on the list. Cause he has a town too.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #5

People with towns can still have buildings in other towns.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
Okay, I'll post my reasons. I find him to be infantile. In every argument of his that I had to moderate, he handled it less than gracefully, often falling into the depths of immature yelling back and forth with his cousin, gwen. It's not a good idea to give someone who can't solve their own problems, and can't solve problems rationally, even with help, more power.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

I can see what you mean, but remember, this is Gwen we are talking about here.[hr]
She is not exactly the easiest person to deal with.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #8
Eleves, this one's for you.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #9
Approved.

See an admin about getting your region.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)