#Mayor CalebChrisJadon
Post: #1
Im really excited about potentially being granted the rank of Mayor. I dont want to advertise so suffice to say I come here to escape other game "responsibilities" by just playing the game. I like it so much that I spend more time here than anywhere else.

The fee of $50,000.
-Done. I love buisness.

At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'(Denizen)
-Check. #68 With 217hr+ at the writing of this.

You must have at least 5 players in your town.
-Bonus. I have 6+me; Caleb_Jadon, JayMoeBud, Tmcgee70, JohnKatie, Handy_Man_Negry, Scenic_Drive.

Please answer the below questions truthfully:

What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
-Above all else you have to want to serve the community you lead. Money, goods, ideas, protection, commerce encouragement, moral guidance, internal discipline, and design support.

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
-Nope.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I have children. I have truckloads of patience.

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
I have had 2 successful buisnesses in the last 20 years. I own my home, cars, and planned for the future of my family, and done my best to prepare for emergency. I do irl.

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
-Yes but beyond that all other players and staff. Wether I agree with them or not. Rom 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
People get it wrong sometimes. Respect should be given to everyone, trust is what needs earned.

Oh, and as a footnote. I have made many friends among the players, mods, and admins. I have supported the server with real money, promote Darkspin, and have worked with Viper closely to help each other out on server issues. I would be honored to be a mayor in Obsidia, and look forward to the future opportunities in Asyr, and will enjoy kicking your ass in Acheron.:P
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]
I like Christian and he has been very generous to me. I see no reason to argue against his reasons, so yeah.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #3
Them be fightin' words boy.
I'll have my revenge after you shamelessly forced me to buy your experience potions.

On a more related note, you'll make a dandy Mayor.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
All of my yes. Chris is one of the most kind people on this server, and is always willing to help you out, and he has created some pretty awesome stuff.

Yes.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
100% yes. Even more than 100% yes. I don't think we've ever had a better mayor than he will be in my honest opinion.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
All of my yes
(can i pls have sandstone, wool, and glass on ur serv :3)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Nice application! I think you going to get it :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9

/Kinda upset

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #10
Thank you all.

Nindroid you spanky FreakaZoid I think you almost give a ffff...
Scy. I knew there were those among you who could appreciate compassion defended with courage.
Henry. I'm glad you accept my playful compitition. Story's are boring without
Protagonist.
Comp. This.... Is going to be fun. I always have 1eye watching your pick and marvel at its craftyness. The other eye just wants to be sure it knows all your arrows are quivered.
Major. Your special. verus draco creatrix
Bacon. I'm going to test you faith in me real quick. But in the mean time there's this thing called a crafting table put sand in it that you dig with a shovel. You can make your own sandstone, it's amazing. Shookingly, wool comes from sheep not signs, and when you cook sand in a furnace it makes glass (also not from a sign) and its like cereal with a prize inside. You get free xp. :-p I'm just bustin yer balz ill hook you up next time we cross path. Or ask my server op. his name is nick.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)