Thread Closed 
jakpet#artisan
Post: #1
[color=#808000]Why do you want to be an artisan?[/color]
I want to be an artisan because I think it would be easier to help people with problems because then I don`t have to spend an hour telling people how I can't just do everything for them and what I can and can't do and if I was an artisan I could help them with more things. I also want to be an artisan because I think it would be way easier to run town because I don't have to spend hours digging and mining everything and I can set my own plots instead of always having to wait for some who can do is available. This is why I want to be an artisan.

[color=#808000]Do you think you have been a responsible enough on the server?[/color]
yes I do think I have been quite responsible on this server I have started to learn how to use my powers in the right ways and mess around with them as much as I used to.

[color=#808000]Do you think you will be able to take care of others as-well as yourself?[/color]
Most definitely!
Post: #2
Hmmmm... Well, you seem to do well around the server as mod currently, whether or not you're good with WE I do not know. As long as you pick up your grammar whilst in game, and go through a training course of sorts, (if you do not know WE) then I'm fine with it. In fact, we need to start dropping mods, we have too many!
Post: #3
I know how to use most of we i just haven't learned all the tools yet.
Post: #4
You have a long way to go before you can apply for Artisan.
I have't posted my application template yet, but it's kind of obvious you need more time on staff first.

Again, you were only JUST promoted to Moderator.
Post: #5

Honestly I say that there is too much responsibility behind being a Artisan for you Jakpet. Now I am no artisan, but I do see no potential in premoting you yet.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)