Post: #1
05-30-201303:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-30-201303:59 AM by EdnaMode10.)
I've been thinking about quitting.
The End.
Give a nice reply if you want me to stay, and a "Go ahead and leave." If you want me to go.
Bye,
Hugs All Around,
Edna <3[hr]
And By the way I'll keep in touch with you guys if I do leave, and be giving away my stuff and money. On Darkspin of course. [hr]
I've been thinking about quitting.
The End.
Give a nice reply if you want me to stay, and a "Go ahead and leave." If you want me to go.
Bye,
Hugs All Around,
Edna <3
And By the way I'll keep in touch with you guys if I do leave, and be giving away my stuff and money. On Darkspin of course.
A few other things and why I'm thinking about quitting.
First of all, all good things must come to an end. Darkspin's been an awesome exeperince while it lasted but I want to tell yall I'm not happy with people's choices, aka Zahn being demoted. He did nothing wrong. And the banning and demotion of other people who I care about and as well as others cared about. Geist and I actually just had an conversation that made me think of leaving.
Reason #2. Me feeling like crap.
I try to please you guys but your so picky.
Reason #3. I have a Life To Live.
I want more time. Not just with my family but also with the outer world that I've been hiding from. I wanna be more active and more healthy but I'm addicted to This server. I can tell I'm not spending enough time with my family.
Reason #4. The Staff
Hold your horses, This server is messed up. The staff cusses and treats other people like crap, which leads to the other people wanting to quit or be mean. That's why so many people are demoted/banned. No one, I repeat no one is nice to me on the staff unless I've asked them questions about spider pig. (Zahn, Comp, Geist)
Reason #5. Words That Explain.
People.
Expressions.
Anger Management.
Cussing.
Sadness.
Depression.
Stress.
Demonic Worship.
Language.
Leadership.
Bulling.
Cookie Eating Rth. >:)
Reason #6. Skype.
I've been begged to Skype with people, computers, and petifiles. YEAH RIGHT! Please understand young grasshopper.
Reason #7. Are You Understanding This?
I want your replies and if you see this reply your truthful reply.
Bye.
Love,
Virtual Hugs All Around,
Edna<3
The End.
Give a nice reply if you want me to stay, and a "Go ahead and leave." If you want me to go.
Bye,
Hugs All Around,
Edna <3[hr]
And By the way I'll keep in touch with you guys if I do leave, and be giving away my stuff and money. On Darkspin of course. [hr]
I've been thinking about quitting.
The End.
Give a nice reply if you want me to stay, and a "Go ahead and leave." If you want me to go.
Bye,
Hugs All Around,
Edna <3
And By the way I'll keep in touch with you guys if I do leave, and be giving away my stuff and money. On Darkspin of course.
A few other things and why I'm thinking about quitting.
First of all, all good things must come to an end. Darkspin's been an awesome exeperince while it lasted but I want to tell yall I'm not happy with people's choices, aka Zahn being demoted. He did nothing wrong. And the banning and demotion of other people who I care about and as well as others cared about. Geist and I actually just had an conversation that made me think of leaving.
Reason #2. Me feeling like crap.
I try to please you guys but your so picky.
Reason #3. I have a Life To Live.
I want more time. Not just with my family but also with the outer world that I've been hiding from. I wanna be more active and more healthy but I'm addicted to This server. I can tell I'm not spending enough time with my family.
Reason #4. The Staff
Hold your horses, This server is messed up. The staff cusses and treats other people like crap, which leads to the other people wanting to quit or be mean. That's why so many people are demoted/banned. No one, I repeat no one is nice to me on the staff unless I've asked them questions about spider pig. (Zahn, Comp, Geist)
Reason #5. Words That Explain.
People.
Expressions.
Anger Management.
Cussing.
Sadness.
Depression.
Stress.
Demonic Worship.
Language.
Leadership.
Bulling.
Cookie Eating Rth. >:)
Reason #6. Skype.
I've been begged to Skype with people, computers, and petifiles. YEAH RIGHT! Please understand young grasshopper.
Reason #7. Are You Understanding This?
I want your replies and if you see this reply your truthful reply.
Bye.
Love,
Virtual Hugs All Around,
Edna<3

