Post: #1
05-28-201311:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-13-201311:21 AM by Lunaru Faein.)
Due to the recent update to Team Fortress 2, aka 'Steam Pipe', Valve's development tool, Source SDK, has been severely damaged. The reason being is because the Source SDK tool needs game contents, and the latest conversion of TF2 has moved all of the game's contents to another location where SDK isn't programmed to find them.
Valve has said they would fix this critical error, but I have seen no progress or news leading to or mentioning the fixing, let alone touching of Source SDK.
Basically, I'll/We'll be waiting a long time for a new map to be published into the server.
However, before any map is published, many changes are needed so that the download time is worth the wait. I need ideas, and I need help from the community.
Here is the current list of new ideas to be added to the current map:
[list]
[*]Healing Cubes, which are keys to a future feature. [X]
[Image: ]
[*]Secret lab with a machine that can turn a player invisible. [X]
[Image: ]
[*]Spawnable/removable forts around the "spectator room". (?)* [X]
[*]Possible elevator fix, getting rid of the world clipping pillars under them. [X]
[*]Remodling some areas with needed props. (?)
[*]Second floor to the spawn room. (?)*
[*][s]Civilian-o-matic. (?)[/s]
[*]Re-decal the admin room sign.
[/list]
(?): Questionable
*Accessable by admin choice. Switches to activate features will be located writhing the admin room.
Valve has said they would fix this critical error, but I have seen no progress or news leading to or mentioning the fixing, let alone touching of Source SDK.
Basically, I'll/We'll be waiting a long time for a new map to be published into the server.
However, before any map is published, many changes are needed so that the download time is worth the wait. I need ideas, and I need help from the community.
Here is the current list of new ideas to be added to the current map:
[list]
[*]Healing Cubes, which are keys to a future feature. [X]
[Image: ]
[*]Secret lab with a machine that can turn a player invisible. [X]
[Image: ]
[*]Spawnable/removable forts around the "spectator room". (?)* [X]
[*]Possible elevator fix, getting rid of the world clipping pillars under them. [X]
[*]Remodling some areas with needed props. (?)
[*]Second floor to the spawn room. (?)*
[*][s]Civilian-o-matic. (?)[/s]
[*]Re-decal the admin room sign.
[/list]
(?): Questionable
*Accessable by admin choice. Switches to activate features will be located writhing the admin room.


