Favorite Memories on Darkspin's Minecraft Server
Post: #21
I remember when Alec played on darkspin, those where some pretty good times :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #22
Well then...
-OMGBACONROFL suggesting I apply for moderator.
-All the flame wars (luv u gais)
-Meeting Mikey
-Learning all the commands
-Everyone screaming "HOLY FUCK SAINT IS BISEXUAL"
-Being promoted to Citizen simply because of my ironic nickname request (ah, the days of lax moderation)
-Meeting Geistwolke, sharing the basement of my shop in Dsr's Town with him.
-Helping Geistwolke convert his jungle house into a town
-Geistwolke becoming Artisan
-Forming the pirates (with Geistwolke)
-All the roleplaying
-All the grief cleanups
-All the Asyr discussions


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #23
Well shit, guys. The amount of times I'm mentioned is pretty heartwarming.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #24

It was. I remembered some of these things, that happened so, so long ago. And I forgot to mention... Meeting Saint was one of my favorite times. He was probably the nicest to me at the time. I enjoy his outlooks on... well everything, and how he's always thoughtful. I remember calling him my "favorite moderator" when he was a mod... Ahh... good times.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #25

It was. I remembered some of these things, that happened so, so long ago. And I forgot to mention... Meeting Saint was one of my favorite times. He was probably the nicest to me at the time. I enjoy his outlooks on... well everything, and how he's always thoughtful. I remember calling him my "favorite moderator" when he was a mod... Ahh... good times.
[/quote]

[size=large][i][color=#FF0000]How[/color][/i][/size] does one react to [size=medium][i][color=#32CD32]this?[/color][/i][/size]
[size=large]So many GIFs, so very[color=#FF0000][i] little[/i][/color] time![/size]

[size=medium]At first, it was[/size]
[Image: ]
[size=medium]#tearsofjoy

[size=medium]but then, I realized how sweet this is[/size]
[Image: ]

[/size]
and then, I ACTUALLY AFFECTED SOMEONE'S LIFE IN A POSITIVE WAY
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)