Post: #1
05-23-201308:25 AM
- Will the server(s) be going down? No, in fact I'm looking to upgrade.
- Will the server(s) change and be different? Yup.
- Will the server(s) change and be different? Yup.
|
Server Status
|
|
Post: #1
05-23-201308:25 AM
- Will the server(s) be going down? No, in fact I'm looking to upgrade.
- Will the server(s) change and be different? Yup. Post: #2
05-23-201308:29 AM
Right, but who is to run them and have he upkeep on plugins?
I am knowledgeable in the like but not as much as Viper. Post: #3
05-23-201308:35 AM
Change and be different in what way?
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] Post: #4
05-23-201308:56 AM
Please tell me my Denizen legislature idea might be added. You don't know how frustrating it is to feel like you don't mean anything. [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #5
05-23-201309:17 AM
Please tell me my Denizen legislature idea might be added. You don't know how frustrating it is to feel like you don't mean anything. [/quote] Don't mean anything? Everyone has a say in what is done with the server. However most of the players, denizen and below, usually don't have a forums account to post what they want to say...maybe it is because they think their ideas will get shot down right away but that isn't true. Also just because the majority of the votes are based on what staff say it is always nice to hear what a regular player thinks about the situation because they could see the issue in a completely different way than staff. It shouldn't be frustrating because everyone has a voice that should be listened to. [size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] Post: #6
05-23-201309:29 AM
You basically made my point in the middle part. The rest, not so much.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #7
05-23-201311:58 AM
I would say less overall additions to what we currently have. I'll also be heavily reliant on users pinging me to tell me I need to update plugins. Can't say it's for the better -- but these servers have been around for over 13 years hosting games 4 computers ago. Changes happen and popularity changes based on amazing admins like Viper. The server won't ever die and your creations have great back-ups. I also can supply creations to anyone if they would like them prior to departure. I see some leaving now, just let me know.. |