Post: #1
05-23-201309:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-23-201309:41 AM by josephmeyers258.)
First off, please don't think this is all about Viper leaving - It's not.
He just helped give me the courage to follow suit on what I've been considering for a couple weeks now.
I, Joseph Meyers, formally resign my post as moderator, effective immediately. I simply don't believe that I'm going to be on enough to do my duties properly, and it's unfair for me to hold the spot if I can't uphold my responsibility.[hr]
In addition, I wish to announce the start of my hiatus - I may not be able to get on much at all over the next few weeks.
He just helped give me the courage to follow suit on what I've been considering for a couple weeks now.
I, Joseph Meyers, formally resign my post as moderator, effective immediately. I simply don't believe that I'm going to be on enough to do my duties properly, and it's unfair for me to hold the spot if I can't uphold my responsibility.[hr]
In addition, I wish to announce the start of my hiatus - I may not be able to get on much at all over the next few weeks.
[Image: ]

