Post: #21
05-14-201203:13 AM
I love the idea of this kind of mine. Noob type question- when resetting the mine are all paths that have been mined filled in (hope so). Also (this could be too much effort) but can there can be three mines with 3 degrees of spawning monsters, and resource levels. Hardest level is set that hard you need to be in teams to mine successfully-some killing others mining but the loot will be worth it. It will create a use for Diamond Armour and enchanted tools. Help the Economy too-give merchants more useful things to sell? Nobody makes potions here I see.
I think it’s OK to sell at spawn shop – especially if you have expenses like replacing armour and tools after you mine, you would have earned it then.
I think it’s OK to sell at spawn shop – especially if you have expenses like replacing armour and tools after you mine, you would have earned it then.
