Post: #1
05-08-201302:33 PM
[color=#800000]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/color]
I have played on darkspin for a while, I have been back on the server for almost a month.
[color=#800000]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/color]
If I am not at school or track practice i'm probably playing minecraft.
[color=#800000]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/color]
I would say quite a bit of my time is for building and not survival. Perhaps about 45% of my time building in creative world and the other 55% i'm working on my city.
Pics http://imgur.com/VbxT7eC
I have played on darkspin for a while, I have been back on the server for almost a month.
[color=#800000]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/color]
If I am not at school or track practice i'm probably playing minecraft.
[color=#800000]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/color]
I would say quite a bit of my time is for building and not survival. Perhaps about 45% of my time building in creative world and the other 55% i'm working on my city.
Pics http://imgur.com/VbxT7eC
