Post: #1
03-14-201211:48 AM
I'm considering adding mines to the main world. These are areas where we can control who mines there and the percentage of each ore and we reset it every day or so.
These mines won't be as easy as mining underground where you're mostly protected. They will be hostile and maybe difficult to get to, or difficult to mine in, because the ores are richer in quantity.
What do you think?
We could even have a donator mine, but would that make them too overpowered? I would prefer to keep the economy somewhat balanced but those who donate will certainly be noticed and we plan to reward such benevolence.
These mines won't be as easy as mining underground where you're mostly protected. They will be hostile and maybe difficult to get to, or difficult to mine in, because the ores are richer in quantity.
What do you think?
We could even have a donator mine, but would that make them too overpowered? I would prefer to keep the economy somewhat balanced but those who donate will certainly be noticed and we plan to reward such benevolence.

