Post: #11
05-09-201203:29 PM
I've been on this server where they had like a whole world for mining. That world was then deleted and regenerated every week. Could that be an idea?
|
Mines
|
|
Post: #11
05-09-201203:29 PM
I've been on this server where they had like a whole world for mining. That world was then deleted and regenerated every week. Could that be an idea?
Post: #12
05-09-201204:15 PM
[Image: ] Nope. It's generally preferred not to create unnecessary worlds, vipers idea of having a designated area that can be regenerated would work fine. Post: #13
05-09-201204:20 PM
I've seen this idea before, like I've said.
Its excellent. But so open to abuse... Post: #14
05-10-201212:41 AM
How so?.. I see no exploits as for now Post: #15
05-10-201201:22 AM
I guess the only abuse could be X-Ray mod, no?
I'll test out counter plugins when the new server is a go. Post: #16
05-11-201208:02 PM
Abuse;
Xray ALL the shit Mine ALL the shit Sell ALL the shit Post: #17
05-11-201208:23 PM
:3 Post: #18
05-13-201202:58 PM
Guys, we need ideas for preventing this shit being sold to admin shop..
If we can't come up with that, I don't see the point in making something like this. Post: #19
05-13-201207:30 PM
Why wouldnt you make it sellable to shop? Yes, theres more ores, but its hard area as i understood it
Post: #20
05-13-201209:08 PM
Bacon, I don't understand your issue... please explain what's wrong with having mines. We've covered everything and every exploit, no?
|