Post: #1
05-04-201207:22 AM
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
I thank it takes leadership, dedication, and hardwork.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
I will not. Because i have put some much money and hardwork into the town ,plus i have a great time building/adding on to the town, that i would never abandone it.
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes i do. Im thinking of putting a town hall in my town where people can ask questions.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes i do i only buy what i need which is uassaly food and recources.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Yes i will and always.
I meet the requirements and have 50k, i have 115 hours, and have 5 people living in my town: anklo29, spino19, legokidboy11, mikey288 and jakpet.
I thank it takes leadership, dedication, and hardwork.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
I will not. Because i have put some much money and hardwork into the town ,plus i have a great time building/adding on to the town, that i would never abandone it.
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes i do. Im thinking of putting a town hall in my town where people can ask questions.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes i do i only buy what i need which is uassaly food and recources.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Yes i will and always.
I meet the requirements and have 50k, i have 115 hours, and have 5 people living in my town: anklo29, spino19, legokidboy11, mikey288 and jakpet.
