1:Nom Nom Nom I:1:itempickup:pork:100:It's not as good as bacon, but you seem to like it. Over 100 porkchops gathered.:item cookedpork 10
1:Nom Nom Nom II:1:itempickup:pork:500:This pork stuff is really growing on you. Over 500 gathered.:item cookedpork 24
1:Nom Nom NOm III:1:itempickup:pork:1000:Ok fatty, time to switch to the other, other white meat.:item fish 32
We MUST keep that.
Just for peanut
Eat ten apples description: not as good as mangoes but close... Who am I kidding mangoes are the best.
Love minicooper's idea. VIPER I DEMAND THEE TO INCLUDE IT
[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
:P
You guys are reallly creative >.>
next achieve 4 for mangoes:
You've Got an achievement! Why? Becuase mangoes.
[Image: ]
I would make some great list of achievements about mangoes, but it would take half an hour because I'm on my iPod. But for now keep these mango ideas coming :3
[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
Hey peanut
Gtf on comp
And make a list of mango achievements.
one achievement related to mangoes.
maybe two..
ill make a list up sometime, then you can choose what ones are best :3 Heck Ill just make a thread somewhere, save clogging this up.
[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
Have one called: 1000 SQUATS!
[Image: ]