Should hughwhittle be unbanned?
Yes
9.09%
1
No
81.82%
9
Not sure
9.09%
1
11 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban for hughwhittle
Post: #1
Hi
I've been banned for a few months now and I just wanted to say how sorry I am for stealing from your old town mrminority
I would like to ask that I may be able to be unbanned
And also even though it was a temp ban I was still banned for 9 years 11 months 31 days 59 minutes and 59 seconds
It's ok if you reject this and I will give back all the diamonds but I have a lot of friends that play on this server and I have been told this a lot
"Hey Hugh come on darkspin so we can build onto your town" and I would be like "no I can't I'm banned"
Thank you for your time and I hope you take this into consideration
Hugh~:D

My dog :)
  Reply
Post: #2
Quote:I will give back all the diamonds

Regardless if you give them back or not you still did it, and that still makes us unsettled on letting you back on Darkspin. I've read that thread and saw you were banned multiple times. It's a no from me as of 4/12/13 1:22 PM (GMT - 4:00)
  Reply
Post: #3
"Fuck this fucking mother fucking server and its mother fucking admins that don't listen to what there fucking players have to say about your fucking server
FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKERS!"
Yeahhhh, no.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4


lolhi

This is exactly why you were banned:

You griefed MY town
You pretended that your account was hijacked and were quickly disproven
You acted like a typical 12 year old brat when you didn't get what you wanted
And you posted that when you were denied being untempbanned

Guess what your reward is?


Permanent bannage.




lolbye

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #5
What Min said.

And if this didn't look like it was written by a 5 year old, I would probably consider it.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)