#Moderator -- Command List
Post: #11
there is no such command as freeze

[hr]
there is no such thing as /freeze
  Reply
Post: #12
There WAS and I intend there to be... it's been difficult finding a good plugin for it.
  Reply
Post: #13

jCommands has /freeze but also has TONS of other commands :I


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #14
Hmm, can we get an updated list of these, perhaps?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
Will do my best. Atm nope.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16
Updated for Ultrabans!
Lemmie know if I missed anything.

Some other commands I have deliberately not included, until I decide if I should actually add them or not. If somebody wishes for me to add them, I will do so.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
Mod's cant tempip ban, because we cant /whois! I think that should be added.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
I'm not giving you any sort of IP ban because it's not necessary like it was before Minecraft improved their security by locking accounts to email. Now, you're far too likely to ban someone's sibling as well.
  Reply
Post: #19
Updated a few days ago:
/whois removed, now use /seen
other things i can't remember

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)