xp banks not working, bugging
Post: #1
What steps will reproduce the problem?
I experienced it generally when I was using it. I think just try what Ill describe. It started 29/3 when I wanted to try it. I setup a sign properly. I used the /xp set click [amount] command, with 1 as amount. I was lvl 28 at that time. I tried lvling up, tried again but nothing helped, so i stopped trying. The next day it worked. I deposited about 700 orbs. Then today it didnt work again. I could deposit again, but I could withdraw an amount. It didnt give me any lvls, but I could deposit the same amount again. Not more than i withdrew though.

What was expected? What do you see instead?

On which world? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.
Obsidia

Any further notes?
Meh
Do you have any idea what the issue is and how it could be solved?
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)