Zahn: Le Seigneur de Ciels
Post: #1
Hey.
I'm Zahn.

[Image: ]

I'm a really cool guy, super cool.
Might be the coolest in fact.

I am super edgy. I am a King. I am also a tyrant, when I want to be.
I speak French, pretty fluently. What can you speak? Petty English?
I am Agnostic. I am a Centrist. I am making a new Introduction.

Now that you know the petty details, howsabout a lovely paragraph about me.

My name is Jackson and I am from French Canada. I also have a pet polar bear, I enjoy Trip Hop, Indie Pop, Indie Rock, and I also ejoy Dubstep. I am Heterosexual. (Paper) I'm 152.4cm/5'9 ft tall. I weigh 86 Kilos or 190 Lbs and I am 15 years old.
I also enjoy talking to people from other countries, such as the United States, France, Australia.
I hate a deep hatred for Swedish people. I also hate pigs, but love to eat them

I know a little bit of American Sign Language. Lived in the United States for 3 years and I love Dr.Pepper.
I am also a little on the arrogant side, which is tolerable unless I am drunk or pissed off.

I also love calling people [color=#FF4500]Ya[/color][color=#FFFFE0]nk[/color][color=#1E90FF]s.[/color]

oh thats it
I also am ok at building ok :33

AND REMEMBER KIDS.

[Image: ]



  Reply
Post: #2
This is only, what...
1-2 years late?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Quote:I am making a new Introduction

I guess.
I changed a lot in what, 1-2 years?

plus the old one was awful shit
thanks
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)