Today I got demoted from mod. Look, people change, and I wanna work my way back. Please, this is a friendly thread and I please ask that you pos the things that got me demoted with examples so I know what to change an improve upon.
Thanks,
Jawa
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
[color=#98FB98][12:24 AM] Not-Canadian Ren:
<<< I was in a Skype call with him and zahn and some others
He showed a shittonne of immaturity
He got all emo over us kicking him out of the call
Used excessive caps and swearing on the server
Was just an all round little kid
And kept calling me a he-she and she-male after I'd told him it was offensive
I think zahn said it was his own idea to make jawa mod, but now he regrets it— Not-Canadian Ren, Today 12:24 AM[/color]
^This is what kicked the bucket
You've got to be more open minded about people, and not be immature about sensitive subjects like sexuality. I do realize that you're still pretty young, but in the real world you have to be on your toes around sensitive subjects.
Also, Ren is a honorary lead admin, insulting him was a bad idea :U
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
I saw some immaturity yesterday. Mikey, Viper, Jawa and I were talking about religion, which was generally a bad idea, and kinda my fault for bringing it up. But anyway, things were going pretty well until a certain point that I don't remember what it was. Jawa got annoyed and started freaking out. If he couldn't handle the conversation, he should have stayed out of it. But, does my opinion matter here or no?
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I was concerned with "eleves shut the fuck up"
Religion will be freely talked about on this server.
And Eleves,
"think about it
the Gospels exist, so there was a Jesus"
That kind of argument will get you no where with a non-believer.
It's void of all intellect and will convince no one whom isn't already a believer.
03-14-201312:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-14-201312:28 AM by Jawa.)
Ok, I am gonna reply to this as my side of the story. This is not an immaturity factor, but I feel that you must hear what I have to say in reply to this.
I didn't realize that Ren was offended (sorry about that, I may have missed it if you did. Im sick and my judgement has been off) if he brought it to my attention, I would have properly apologized and known to not do that again. Also, regarding the skype call situation, Zahn said a seriously offending comment in which I left the call and typed in the minecraft chat: "I guess I need to spend some time thinking". When I eventually came back 10 minutes later, no one cared about how I was offended. And even after that, Ren continuously said that I'm acting like a little kid.
There is another side to the story. Please, I ask that you take this into consideration.[hr]
It's not that I'm a non believer, I just wanna keep others from being offended. I said "Eleves, shut the fuck up", because he was continuously voicing his opinions (I dont care whether you're right or wrong). I told him that because I didn't want other players to see his continuous comments saying that every religion is wrong other than Christianity, thus it was an act of helping him from harming others' thoughts. So to sum it up, I thought that it was a gesture to protect others.
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
03-14-201301:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-14-201301:26 AM by VlperX.)
I'm anti-religious, anti-theist, anti-conservative, and I think that's disgusting.
News flash:
That's what religion is all about.
He hasn't told anyone that they're going to hell for not believing as he does.
He's not paid to teach children so I'm not overly concerned about him spreading his superstition. My worry is for the kids being told these things by people they consider authority - that's when it's damaging to their thoughts.. not some kid on a gameserver they happen to be on at the time.
I'm glad you intend on working your way back up, and want to still contribute to the server. One of the things you need to work on, is keeping a cool head at all times. There are many times, where you will say something very offensive, that seems out of place, only to apologize for it later. This could very easily insult someone. You also need to play down the jokes, and need to realize when/if someone's being offended by it. It's easy to see you don't have bad intentions, and I do hope to see you mod again.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
03-14-201303:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-14-201303:42 AM by AngelZ.)
Quote:Zahn said a seriously offending comment in which I left the call
I asked you if you were excluded.
You responded yes, didn't mean to insult you.
:I
Quote:I said "Eleves, shut the fuck up", because he was continuously voicing his opinions (I dont care whether you're right or wrong).
I'm for religion, an Agnostic Atheist, a Centrist, and I think that statement is absolutely barbaric, and fucking intolerable.
I am fully disgusted, as Viper is with that.
You're american and you just denying Eleves the 1st amendment, I as a human am practically done with you.
I didn't even say that Ethan, who said it himself, was going to hell. I just think you need to relax more. I am sorry if I offended you, but I am pretty religous. Again, sorry Jawa, if I offended you in any way.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
How is Ethan a part of this?
what um
|