Eleves paces the room impatiently and says,
"I want to know what YOU want to see for once."
ViperX thinks for a moment then suddenly he has an idea.
"Ok then"
He continues,
"Sit down for a moment..."
[i]Eleves commits a short but thorough look around the room and spots the ideal candidate.
He proceeds to walk over to the finely carved piece of furniture mankind once called a tree but now calls a chair. ViperX leans patiently against another tree victim he uses as his desk, the same desk Darkspin used sometime ago but decided wasn't necessary for him as he's rarely at the office.[/i]
[i]As Eleves sits, ViperX waits for a moment, then casually walks over to him. He bends down slightly as Eleves subtly retreats into the furniture some more.[/i]
"A house."
Thank you. Can you log on to see my house boat, now that it is round and a house. Plus you said you needed boats for Etceteria if it is bad, then ill start you house... With a desk.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Btw, I postponed the city project because it would take too long. Maybe later...
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
02-24-201306:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-24-201306:20 AM by Eleves_202.)
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
These pictures need a little explaining. This is a boat I made for Etceteria. It is sunken and has been there for some time, hence the "seaweed". I converted it into a three person house, simply furnashed with a crafting table, furnace, large chest, and brewing stand. The top room hase some more decoration, a map and a Captain's Log. As you go down the ladder, there are some subtle changes. There is nothing on the first floor, cobwebs on the second since no one has been down there in a while, and it is submerged, which can be seen by the port hole. The final floor is slightly submerged, and has a port hole and cobwebs as well. The sixth picture is of the submerged sail, and is hard to see because of the darkness. The mast has broken, creating some very simple parkour which is too easy to call parkour. Lastly, behind the boat is the crow's nest, with a ripped up flag. If anyone is interested, the rooms are for sale once it, hopefully, moves to spawn.[hr]
I forgot to actually show the water on the third floor. Sorry.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
What is the second to last picture of? Try using a night vision potion when under water. It would help to see what the photo is of.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
Oddly, it does help. It must work by light level, not time. Try using one in the End. It looks really wired
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
[Image: ]
I retook the second to last picture of the sail. I used night vision and made it look better.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Thanks for moving the boat to spawn Viper. This has been a good week for me, played about 30 hours to get 102 minutes and 7 minutes, and the boat got moved. Yay for me.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
02-25-201302:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-25-201302:30 PM by VlperX.)
Sorry, Eleves, but your building capabilities aren't what we're looking for on the Asyr project.
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][b]Denied[/b][/size][/color]
|