Mason Application
Post: #1
Why do you want to be Mason?
I am applying for Mason because I have an eye for detail, an unique building style, and I have the two most important characteristics of a Mason: creativity and imagination. Additionally, SaintEthan recommend that I should apply for Mason.

What do you think it takes to be a good Mason?
I believe a good Mason has an eye for detail, is extremely creative, and has the ability to spot out things normal players cannot, like how facing East after dropping down from spawn there is a redstone lamp instead of glowstone. Additionally, a Mason must be honest, kind, helpful, considerate, and most importantly trustworthy.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes I have 253 hours of playing time.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Darkspin is the most frequent server I go on. I worked on Eleves_202's Naspig game doing the redstone and designs. Additionally, I made the entrance of Whiterun and VlperX turned the entrance design into walls to surround the city. Also, I am a straight A student who loves math.

Anything we should know about?
What I hate the most is grief. The town I live in, Acre, has been briefed before and I had witnessed it. However I felt bad because all I could do was wait until the mayor of my town came on.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I believe Zahn97, OMGBACONROFL, geistwolke, mikey288, and BlackMajor trust me but I'll have to confirm. Additionally, I believe VlperX trusts me but he won't say because most of the time it is his vote that confirms the application.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
The answer is an obvious yes.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Mason rank will be revoked?
Yes I agree that if I am inactive for a month my rank will be revoked.
  Reply
Post: #2
Nice job bro. If I get it, you should too.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #3
Please use the template. I want to see more of your work.
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=325
I did like your gate, hence why I used it to fix up Whiterun.
  Reply
Post: #4
Is it okay if I can be put into creative to take a screenshot of the Whiterun wall or should I just take a screenshot of the gate in creative?

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #5
The one in Creative.

Is that all you're ever built?
  Reply
Post: #6
No I've built more, some in survival. I am starting a new project though. It's going to take some time but I'm up to it.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #7
Apparently you've built some 'shacks'? Screen shot em for the app.
  Reply
Post: #8
I guess Zahn told you about the shacks.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #9
"Shacks?" They're things like epic ruins and sexy vacation homes in the middle of the sea, which in my opinion will really help brighten up Asyr when we finish the main areas. Plus, I've seen his various homes; they're very well made and he could help us build the premade city plots.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft for at least one year now.

How much time do you give to Minecraft?
On weekdays I spend anywhere from 1-3 hours playing minecraft and on weekends it can be anywhere from 2-6 hours.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
Three fourths of the time I spend on minecraft is building because I have done all that I could do in survival and I found it becoming a little bit boring doing. The same thing over again. That's why I like building so much because there is an endless possibilities of what you can make.

This application requires at least two examples of your work.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

Do you like penguins?
I'm not sure if this is a trick question or not, but I do like the animal.[/php][hr]
If you want more pictures I will gladly post them. Also, some aren't uploading correctly so I will be working on trying to get them up.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)