Mason Application (Take Two)
Post: #1
Ignore the first Mason Application I wrote.

Why do you want to be Mason?
I want to be Mason because I think I am a good builder, eager, and driven. Also, I REALLY want to help with Asyr, either by helping build an existing faction, or by creating a Tech Faction centered around redstone and traps.

What do you think it takes to be a good Mason?
I think you need a strong imagination, a good eye for detail, and the drive to make your dreams a reality. You need to be trustworthy, helpful, friendly, courtous, kind, and cheerful, all of which I am as a Scout.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
No, I have played 69 hours 25 minutes and counting. I will most likely get 80 by the end of the month, if not this time next week.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I joined Darkspin in October. It is the only server I go on. I have found a home and great group of people here. I love this server, and only want to make it better. I am a great builder, with NASPIG, my brainchild, in Games (Rth helped me, but the idea and construction were all me) and hopefully another, SlenderMaze (made by myself) in soon. I have made a pretty cool house, and to quote dark_assassin85, mayor of my town, "it is the most creative house in town." I am smart, and excell in all areas of study, especially math. I have only gotten A's, even in a math class 2 grade levels above my own.

Anything we should know about?
I can not stand people who grief, insult, or harass others (hence my appeal for super_lavanoid to get banned). My house, for some reason, is constantly targeted by griefers, and I don't know why. Usually, if it is minor, I will fix it and get on with my life. However, I will go to higher athorities if the damage is severe.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
mikey288, Zahn97, geistwolke, and OMGBACONROFL most likely trust me. ViperX probably does too, he wouldn't say.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Of course I do.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Mason rank will be revoked?
Yes I absolutely do, but it will not happen. Ever.

P.S. I would have posted pictures of NASPIG, but the files are too large. It can be seen by typing in /warp naspig while logged on, or by going to Games and right-clicking the Pig Races sign. I suggest doing the first option so you can more freely look around.[hr]
Other Things:

I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 months now.

I am on almost everyday, for about 3 hours or so a day.

I most likely spend more time building than doing survival, because it is more fun to challenge yourself with a build than kill spiders and stuff.

Already mentioned about the pictures. Files are too large.

Yes, I love penguins. The first site I ever signed up for was called Club Penguin.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #2

I hear imgur has really amazing image hosting this time of year
  Reply
Post: #3
Zahn, you already saw it. That message is for people who haven't.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
I am saying to use imgur for other people.

We all want to see it, and most of the time we're very busy and might not have time to full look at the builds.
  Reply
Post: #5
Tell you what, anyone who wants a picture can let me know, and i will email it to them. I am not signing up for something else.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #6
you dont have to sign up for imgur LOL
  Reply
Post: #7
If someone would tell me how to use imgur, I would gladly post A NASPIG picture. Sadly, I can't work it myself.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #8
To use imgur: Click upload. Upload picture.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
[Image: ]

Happy everyone?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #10

what is this
i don't even

Okay, listen, just post the link to the image, and we'll upload it for you, kay? You have to copy and paste the thing next to the image called the"direct link" and put that in [img] tags. Or, if you have Google Chrome, just right click the picture and hit "Copy image URL" and paste that in the [img] tags.

I like how you haven't given up on this. It hints at dedication, mate, which is what we really need more of on this server right now.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)