Post: #11
02-08-201301:48 AM
No particular opinion from me as yet, regarding his ability to serve as Moderator, but that was well said.
| Should Jawa be a mod? | |||
| Yes | 3 | ||
| No | 8 | ||
| 11 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Me being a mod
|
|
Post: #11
02-08-201301:48 AM
No particular opinion from me as yet, regarding his ability to serve as Moderator, but that was well said. Post: #12
02-15-201312:15 PM
Ehem,
BUMP AND UPDATE Minority says yes, Zahn says yes. Mikey no longer says no. ***BUMP*** Post: #13
02-19-201310:40 AM
He has shown himself to be immature at times, but I don't believe he would be so immature with mod powers and when handling a situation. I've seen him be mature when a situation calls for it.
He is also very active. He's shown me several griefs he's seen while no staff was on, leading me to believe he is on when most staff isn't which would be a plus. He's been immature, but I he has been seeming better and I think he at least deserves a shot at mod. [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #14
02-19-201311:33 PM
I have to agree with Bacon. Jawa is not the type of guy to be calm and relaxed forever. Heck, even we can't do that. But at least we are 85-90% of the time. But me voice doesn't matter.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #15
02-19-201311:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-19-201311:41 PM by PurpleEvenger.)
I myself to want to be mod so there is that but... you would be a fine mod if elected but heard about you with jojo and zahn so i could see how maturity affects the choices of the server leaders. I dont get you promoted. But i'd say no.[hr]
But if zahn is now fine with that and you have matured (I mean im not really that mature according to some) i would change my answer to yes. [color=#4B0082]Purple Is Power![/color] Post: #16
02-20-201303:50 PM
Uhm, who's we? Also, I do keep calm (I don't lose my temper). Making jokes and being excited is a different story. Post: #17
02-21-201311:36 AM
Bump.
Post: #18
02-21-201302:28 PM
With the lessended mod permissions, I'd give this a yes, but you won't have far to slide before you're off the rails, jawa.
Post: #19
02-22-201311:54 AM
[b][color=#32CD32][size=medium]APPROVED.[/size][/color][/b]
|