Steve333333333#moderator
Post: #1
Steve for moderator



Why do you want to be a Moderator?
After getting banned, I met properly the composer. He told me how he could tell that it was me who harvested/replanted the farms and I just thought how nice it would be to be a moderator and be able to tell who griefs my and other peoples buildings/farms/structures.


What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
To be a good  moderator, I think that first and foremost, you need to have patience. You would need this so that you don't just go all out and ban someone the second that out find they griefed.  You would need to be patient and wait until they come on so that you can ask them in person rather then them post on the  forums and have to wait a up to a day or more to here their next argument.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes. Darkspin is by far my favourite server and as I am typing this application, my playtime is just over the required amount, at just over 82 hours.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the 
server.
As I have stated, darkspin is my favourite server. The admin shop, unlike most is well priced which allows for easy access to building supplies to use with the other friendly server users. As for me and my gameplay, I am called Steve. I am a cheerful type of person (not crazy as cutet says) who's favourite actinides on minecraft are farming #1, mining#2 and mob hunting #3.


Anything we should know about?
As you already know, I have been banned*. Now I know that this is nothing to be proud of, but I am kind of glad for it and it has helped me learn from my mistakes. I now stay away from other players property and farms, no matter how much I want to explore the nearby structure.


Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.

No, I have not asked any admins. All of the times that I have been on to ask they are either AFK on not on. If I am in the middle of building something, I don't   Take any notice of the chat. If this is absolutely necessary I I'll get on it straight away.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes. I sware that I will not use my powers as a moderator for any of the above purposes.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes, a agree to all of these terms. I do have one question, what if I were inactive for a month, but I had stated before the reason, e.g a holiday overseas on which I had no Internet access?

(*if this means that I cant be a moderator or any other rank, then I fully understand)
  Reply
Post: #2
*sucks air between teeth*
*sucks air between teeth* [x2]
Being banned, no matter the amount of apologies and/or defense statements really doesn't help you becoming a mod.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
*sucks air between teeth*
*sucks air between teeth* [x2]
Being banned, no matter the amount of apologies and/or defense statements really doesn't help you becoming a mod.


[/quote]
I did state at the bottom that if this means that I ant get in then I understand.

[hr]
*cant
  Reply
Post: #4
**can't
And yes, I noticed that.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5

Ok I was just making sure.
  Reply
Post: #6
To be fair, he was banned of a misunderstanding. I know for an almost certainty josh7k was the one who showed steve my farm, and I could believe that josh could convince steve it was his farm, considering me and josh's color schemes in our homes are nearly the same.

I'm skeptical because I do have private signs up, but it's possible that he didn't notice them and just harvested. However the fact that he didn't see the signs in the first places makes me think he isn't observant enough for moderator.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)