Post: #1
05-04-201209:12 AM
[color=#FFA500]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]I think they should give respect to citizens of the city and manage the town right.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]No! I worked to build it and i will grow it to the max.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes! I am very patient.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes i have a budget.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes.[/color]
[color=#32CD32]I think they should give respect to citizens of the city and manage the town right.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]No! I worked to build it and i will grow it to the max.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes! I am very patient.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes i have a budget.[/color]
[color=#FFA500]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes.[/color]
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
