Can i be mod
Post: #1
I have played for 1 week 4 days and 42 minutes and i think i should be mod to help others make the right desisions and to stop hax:):):):):):):):):):) PlEASE give me mod please
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I'll be the one to give a slightly more structured response then.
Er, redrock, perhaps you don't understand, but this app isn't up to standard.
Please read over this:
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=55
  Reply
Post: #5
My vote is no, even though it doesn't count. You would not be good mod material. You start fights, not solve them.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Why cant i be mod coz if i dont get a yes then i will destroy darkspin
  Reply
Post: #8
That's a threat? Well now you sure AREN'T getting mod. Wrong way to go.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
[Image: ]
That is all.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Another day, another prepubescent with no understanding of how communities work.
I'm done here.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)