bobot516 #moderator
Post: #1
As an average Minecraft player, I have always dreamed of being a responsible moderator. I've always loved this game and the people I play with, so being in charge is quite easy since I'm well adapted and likable. Being a great moderator requires being active and rather joyful to be around. I've played more than 80 hours and will be active (although I have school from 8:00 to 3:30). This server means a lot to me, mostly because all my friends play on it, as well as having made friends with most admins.
I might have limited play time due to the work I do for school, so I'll be playing mostly on the weekends. If confirmed, I will indeed use my powers for the good of the server. Your inactivity rule is agreeable to my standards. However, 3 admins have not confirmed their trust towards me, but for the application's sake, I'd like for 3 admins to meet me on at a designated time that is suitable to both of us. This is all I can say for now, until I actually get hopefully come on the server feeling proud.

~ Hoping for the best! :D

Sincerely,
Bobot516/Bobocop
  Reply
Post: #2
I like the application, though I probably would have preferred it if you had added the questions as well. Also, the Enter key is your bitch. Grammarnazi'ing finished!
You seem like a mature and responsible person, though I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen you before. My vote is pending until I get a better opinion of you.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I didn't know he was going to apply, and most people consult me during my Dynmap visits. So I guess this application was 100% him.

Bobot got banned a couple times, but not for actual griefing. Small crimes; mostly minor bouts of rage. But the old Bobot was an asshole—from what I've seen, the new Bobot acts nothing like him. In fact, this Bobot is one of the most mature players I've seen in a long time. Plus, Scyth and Geist are the only staffmembers who come on regulary anymore... Scyth is the only moderator, too. We really do need a new moderator.

I recommend him. However, Bacon is right— this will likely get denied because of the poor application format. I'll be happy to proofread your new one.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Wat? I just said that a few small issues had to be fixed. Nothing serious at all. We're looking for the quality of the player, not how well they can type. He can type pretty well anyway.
Banned, hm?...
That is something that won't help at all whilst deciding on what we should do.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
I'm gonna go with no, because i am yet to actually converse with him

also, saint, i'm on all the goddamn time.
  Reply
Post: #6
Not to rain on his parade, but he was just recently banned a week ago. He stole a bunch of enigma gear from Feggog's Castle. Zahn then confiscated the gear and temp banned him for stealing that. But, since my opinion doesn't matter, there is no weight behind this comment.
  Reply
Post: #7
If that story is absolute bullshit, then it would be worthless. But if it's real, congratulations.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
Saint, try asking Zahn or Geist. They both witnessed it and confiscated his stuff.
  Reply
Post: #9
I can verify, He did indeed steal some items.

So
  Reply
Post: #10
What I don't understand is, why would people mention the fact the I stole stuff from an open chest. It's not locked, so technically, I can take what I desire. My griefs have been fatal, but small, and I'm extremely friendly to the server. Sooner or later, I will get bored of this server if I don't become mod, and when I leave, you'll lose a great moderator. That's just my opinion.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)