Byan Apyeel
Post: #11
A terrible appeal... and btw, there is a sub forum for ban appeals for all servers on the main page.

It's so boring to read "yeah I use my client and I'm sorry, yeah I turn it off now"

Please be more elaborate, and yes, that's about all I got from your post.
Like... we all use clients to connect.. it's how the game works.. be specific - hacking? what type?

I have no idea what a 'Byan Apyeel' is..
Are you being serious or not?
  Reply
Post: #12
I made use of my client only once to test if it spammed error messages to alec. Yet there be another reason to differ.

And no, I was not serious about the title, I was overpredicting my appeal results, I'm unsure of whether to go through with this for a server I seldom play on.
  Reply
Post: #13
I was banned for griefing for a moment quiet a while ago. I stopped after an admin told me to but i guess he didn't see my message in the chat and banned me? Anyway I don't grief anymore and i would like to get a ban appeal if possible! Thanks if you can help me :)
  Reply
Post: #14
reviving 6 month old threads will not get you unbanned, yubiz. You fucking retard.
  Reply
Post: #15
Have to agree with Paper, although, slightly less... harshly? Anyway, thread is henceforth DEAD. let it rot in peace.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)