Minecraft server: rank and inventory glitch
Post: #1
This happened to a couple of people before it happened to me, idk if it's random or a moderator has it in for me.
When i logged in today, my rank was set back to peanut and my inventory was bare.
Luckily i had nothing but my diamond armor on, but i did have to spend 10k on citizen!!

I don't know if people actually read the forums but i don't know what else to do, there's nothing but peanuts saying random things in caps whenever im on. Hopefully an admin, mod, someone who can contact darkspin, or darkspin himself can read this and do something about it.
I really enjoy the minecraft server which is why i don't want this to happen randomly, i might log out with stacks of diamond or something, log in and be set back to peanut, stripped bare of all my belongings.

If this has happened to you too, please leave a comment like and subscribe hehe :D. Anyway, yea, please help if there is any way that you possibly can.
  Reply
Post: #2
bump.
  Reply
Post: #3
Mikey and a few other admins have been giving money to help restore ranks, it's a shame they weren't on at the time. But yes, please report any further issues to an admin. Moderators can't do shit, I'm afraid.[hr]
Any inventory losses can easily be fixed by an admin, as well. Usually it's a plugin being installed that causes it—if it happens, just post a thread in "Report Server Problems" in the Minecraft section, and it should be fixed within a day.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
"Any inventory losses can easily be fixed by an admin"

how so?
  Reply
Post: #5
Yeah, I've never encountered someone with their entire inventory gone for no apparent reason.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
I thought it's happened before? To Composer and a few others. Didn't you do something with the plugins to return the inventories?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
I know I didn't.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
I don't even remember... I remember the incident.. but not what I did..
  Reply
Post: #9
Can I get updates..? Are people still losing their permissions? I need more info people. I need investigators... I don't always have the time to do that shit myself, all I can do usually is fix it but I need to know what exactly is going on.. I need someone to give me their witness account of what happened, when and any speculation as to how.
  Reply
Post: #10
I can do it since I am usually online everyday.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)