iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod
Post: #11
Scythsical is right. You've been weighed... you've been measured... you've been shot down yet again. Give us some time for the admins to reimagine you as someone awesome, instead of someone who was previously very "immature."

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #12
What? When the fuck did I say anything constructive in this thread?

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
Quote:It's a bit short.

That, my friend, was the most constructive thing I've heard you say in months.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #14
I like his work, but I have no power when it comes to promotion. I'll let the hivemind decide.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)