Can Tammo Be Mayor?
Of Course!!
0%
0
Not Yet.
100.00%
1
1 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tammo#Mayor
Post: #1
I apologize for my rash post. I had asked on the server chat how to be king and I was told I just had to set up a poll. I realize now that I must first become mayor so this is my application.

1.I think that a good mayor must always make sure that his/her town complies with the needs of the townsfolk. A good mayor must also be as available as possible to his townsfolk so that they may hear what is needed.

2. I will never abandon any of my towns. If any of them were under attack, I would fight to the end.

2. I have the patience required of the job that I am applying for. I realize that some people may not be as easy to work with as others and I am prepared to work with those people in the best interest of the my citizens.

4. I do know how to spend/save money. In total I have spent under $500 in the making of my towns. I earned over $80,000 in one day after a huge mining trip and was able to shoot straight to merchant with the money I already had. I have a shop set up in one of my towns and I and money I have spent, was money that I needed to spend.

5. Lastly, I will always treat my citizens with the respect they deserve. For without them I wouldn't be able to even apply for this position. On the mining trip I have mentioned previously I collected many saddles and kept them as trophies. But when I started getting citizens, I gave each of them a saddle as a welcoming gift but did not use it as a bribe in any way. It was a gift of thanks for putting me where I am and encouraging me to go further.

Again I apologize for the unnecessary thread that I posted and I also thank you for reading both of my threads and explaining what I needed to do to better myself.
  Reply
Post: #2
While my vote may not count for much, I think you would be a great mayor! This application has impressed me.
  Reply
Post: #3
What HE SAID POW CHICKA BOW WOW
  Reply
Post: #4
Alec, you're staff, so your vote really does count. And Tammo, this application is impressive. While I have to say that you should've used the layout that Pablo made, I still commend you for your grammar. [color=#32CD32][u][b]Approved.[/b][/u][/color]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)