Pop Scroffle says hi
Post: #1
Hi i'm Pop Scroffle

I know I should have posted this ages ago but here it is now.
I like to play on the terraria server and I have just recently got into TF2. The darkspin community has been very welcoming since the beginning (about a year ago). DARKSPIN RULES!!!

So yeah thats me.:D:angel::):cool:;):rolleyes::shy::P;):sleepy:

Any questions or comments post below.(like you could post them anywhere else xD)
  Reply
Post: #2
Signature:

[color=#FF0000][size=large][font=Impact]Imagination is more important than knowledge.[/font]
[font=Tahoma] -Albert Einstien.[/font][/size][/color]
  Reply
Post: #3
That's one bigass glowing signature...

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
inb4 unbindall[hr]
Where the fuck is my signature banner?
Damn it, Sólsetur, you have a bad habit of losing your hosted images...

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
why is my sig not big anymore?

[color=#FF0000][size=large][font=Impact]Imagination is more important than knowledge.[/font]
[font=Tahoma] -Albert Einstien.[/font][/size][/color]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)