#Futashy Artichoke
Post: #1
Firstly I'd like to say that I'm completely freelancing this application, because well, I can. Besides that, there is no real suitable application template for artistroke, so let me begin.

I have 1000 hours on the server, many of those toiling over the behemoth known as celestia, to the west in the flatworld. Many may know her as satan. She stand 675 blocks tall, and 900 long. Her sister, luna, Whom is going to be started and completed (hopefully) in the next two months, will stand 900 long and 700 tall. These pixel arts are a great testament to my determination, along with my successful town, papertropolis and my basically demi-god tier mcmmo stats.

To stand tribute to my creativity, I behold upon the great players of darkspin, the name "Ne'GroOf'ficer", my spinoff of 'BlackMajor', for obvious reasons, he's also a very chill dragon overall.

A big aspect of articroak is the fact that it holds many abilities that can cause server lag, or downtime. I for one know this, as i've had the privelage to use one of those abilities before I attained artihand rank. I caused the server to blackout, and I am sorry, but damn was it fun (kidding, I learned a big lesson that really did need to happen). I look forward to helping out as many players as possible with those abilities, and not becoming absolutely inactive like some did *cough* alec.

The other side of artosin is the player banning, punishing and moderation abilities. A better word for this is ultimate super patience kung fu. Even though thats a sentence. Now some of you would be thinking, 'oh god he's delirious' but you know, i'm serious. It does get extremely tedious at times, balancing my own building, with the needs, special provisions and supervision i must give other players as a moderator, and will be heightened as an artillery rank player. I find too many times have I been left to simply notify an admin of a wrongdoing, because I have insufficient permissions to deal with it myself, and this wastes time and the patience of myself, the victim, and whoever else may be victimised while the antagonist is left semi-free to whatever.

I have no attained the full 3 months required before applying for artisan, after mod, but I beleive that i've been essentially mod for a hell of a long time, considering the inactivity of a lot of everyone, I've been a messenger for blackmajor and viper for much longer than I have been mod. I can prove this with the fact that I have say, 1020 hours on the server maybe?

To conclude i'd like to say that I look forward to helping all of you, and to begin my descent into corruption... i mean dolphins.
  Reply
Post: #2
Yeah, sure, I don't see why not. As long as he doesn't crash the as often as me.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Hey you know earlier how i mentioned i don't remember any of your creations?
What the banana is wrong with me you're making a damn Celestia.
I'll say yes on one condition.
[color=#1E90FF][size=medium]MAKE //DESEL YOUR BITCH.[/size][/color]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
k he can
  Reply
Post: #5
I approve.

[size=xx-small]no ethan vat are jew doo-eng stawp thees[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BLACK, I DIDN'T HAVE THE CUI ON AT THE TIME.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

Mike. Why is your past WE failings relevant here?
I mean.. you just gave me the opportunity to slap you for believing not having the CUI disregards past failings...

I've never used the CUI. ¬_¬
  Reply
Post: #8
Fair enough, let's get this post back on topic. He only needs 1 more admin's opinion now it seems.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Mine maybe soon...

I'll try create a worldedit course on my server this week for both applicants to partake.. basically I need to monitor how commands are used.
  Reply
Post: #10
to be honest, copying, pasting, using tools etc doesn't seem too hard, binding is about the hardest thing i can see about it.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)