Post: #1
12-01-201204:58 PM
At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'
106 Hours logged
I'm Merchant rank
You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Yup, their names are
Cutet
ninjasniper23
steve333333333
sarah_jelly
icecream302
Superlaxer100
Saintethan
Please answer the below questions truthfully:
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
It takes honesty, trust, and influence to be a good mayor.
The ability to be there for your townies when they need you is also a must. It's also necessary to build friendly relationships with them as well, or they might feel you're being a bit cold and they might leave the town.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
Never! I will always stand by my town! My village is babies!
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I do, but I cannot lie and must honestly say that I may sometimes lose my patience. But in the end I will always be respectful, as needed.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, I do.
I've only ever spent money on buying new ranks and I always use items to barter with other players, not money.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
If it's expected of me, then yes I will.
It's my duty as town founder.
My villagers are my priority.
106 Hours logged
I'm Merchant rank
You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Yup, their names are
Cutet
ninjasniper23
steve333333333
sarah_jelly
icecream302
Superlaxer100
Saintethan
Please answer the below questions truthfully:
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
It takes honesty, trust, and influence to be a good mayor.
The ability to be there for your townies when they need you is also a must. It's also necessary to build friendly relationships with them as well, or they might feel you're being a bit cold and they might leave the town.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
Never! I will always stand by my town! My village is babies!
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I do, but I cannot lie and must honestly say that I may sometimes lose my patience. But in the end I will always be respectful, as needed.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, I do.
I've only ever spent money on buying new ranks and I always use items to barter with other players, not money.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
If it's expected of me, then yes I will.
It's my duty as town founder.
My villagers are my priority.
