Well...
Post: #1
I've been off the map for a while, how are you guys holding up?
  Reply
Post: #2
good.... i havent been on ether XD only stalking on the map


[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
Same here.

[size=xx-small]lurkers unite[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
Server's pretty ded.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
FOLKS. Y U NO TELL ME SERVER WAS DEAD?
Especially you mikey we're in the same group chat. :I

Also server is up now anyway.
  Reply
Post: #6
I forgot minecraft was a thing for a while, soyea
  Reply
Post: #7
Stop reviving old threads.
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)