Post: #1
11-27-201210:59 AM
I've been off the map for a while, how are you guys holding up?
|
Well...
|
|
Post: #1
11-27-201210:59 AM
I've been off the map for a while, how are you guys holding up?
Post: #2
11-27-201211:04 AM
good.... i havent been on ether XD only stalking on the map
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #3
11-27-201212:03 PM
Same here.
[size=xx-small]lurkers unite[/size] “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #4
11-27-201201:41 PM
Server's pretty ded.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #5
11-27-201202:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-27-201202:11 PM by BlackMajor.)
FOLKS. Y U NO TELL ME SERVER WAS DEAD?
Especially you mikey we're in the same group chat. :I Also server is up now anyway. Post: #6
12-02-201203:55 PM
I forgot minecraft was a thing for a while, soyea
Post: #7
12-02-201205:05 PM
Stop reviving old threads.
[Image: ] |