Thread Closed 
ibanezboy #Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Because i think i am a good enouth leader to handle the rank of moderator. i think i have earned the rank of moderator.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
Think it takes responsibility, leadership, and kindness to be a moderator. Resonsibility is a big one because moderator is a big step up from merchant.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have played 94 hours.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I currently have a shop in Obsidia, im working on a village, and i like to have a good time but can get serious when it gets down to buisness.

Anything we should know about?
I hold the position of merchant.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I do and always will swear to not to uses my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I do.
Post: #2
Just...No. Sorry, but denied.
Post: #3
Answers bit bland, but its nice to see someone who doesn't lie about playtime. I haven't seen you on much, but when I have, I haven't been too impressed.. Not bad, not good either, just around neutral.
I'm not voting for this, but I'm not saying its bad; It could have improvement though.

[b]EDIT:[/b]Denied, sorry.
Post: #4
I don't see much of a problem with you being mod, and it's a decent application to be honest, but I don't think we're looking for anymore mods at the time. If so I think if you mature up a bit, and if we're in need of mods anytime soon, you'd do just fine.
Post: #5
Ok i understand your choices ill apply again some other time. :)[hr]
Lol i dont know how to delete threads :P
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)