Post: #11
09-25-201207:13 PM
You know Saint. I'm sitting here trying to apologize, and you're being a real dick...
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
|
[MODERATOR] SaintEthan's Applicatory Redux.
|
|
Post: #11
09-25-201207:13 PM
You know Saint. I'm sitting here trying to apologize, and you're being a real dick...
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #12
09-25-201209:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-201209:31 PM by Saintethan.)
As much as I hate to admit it, I think I agree. Somehow, I do. So I think I'll trust my gut and wait a while. And I need to stop adding so much detail to my posts, because it all comes out sounding wrong. [hr] Sorry. I was trying to explain what I meant when I said "radical" atheist. I sort of through that term in there without thinking. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #13
11-02-201203:52 AM
Hey, it's Pwnzr.... Again.
I really don't know what happened to Saint, due to the IP error w/ NoMulti. But I think Saint should have [color=#800000]Mod[/color] again. He's a good guy, just give him another chance. I'll be sure to keep a eye on him for you guys. :P [color=#32CD32]Pwnzr[/color] [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #14
11-02-201206:18 AM
I care not for his status on Darkspin, as long as anyone doesn't want him dead, he should be fine, however attacking the MLP fans, on this server isn't the best way to go as some of the most influential people on the server are actually Bronys.
The term 'radical' borders on 'fanatical' and 'maniacal'.
While I completely support being blunt and open, rather than appearing undecided and uninterested or ignorant, I think it's important to avoid words/terms with misguided connotations in today's society. Unfortunately words aren't just words in our civilisation; they actually incite predetermined emotions and beliefs and unchanging ones at that, in most people. Oh wait... wrong type of forum.. on to topic My opinion doesn't really vary from what's already been said. I've noticed poor judgement, so poor you must spend some time on the server just proving you have the right ideas when dealing with people. I've caught a glimpse of your true personality and I feel you're not so different from me in some ways; you struggle to express yourself properly so most people don't actually know your intentions.. it stresses you, hinders your self confidence, and leads to actions you later regret. Although I'm rather tired now and I could be thinking of someone else... I trust all staff to give you advice you should really pay attention to.. and they have done. Except maybe Scy? I really don't know him. .. her? Post: #16
11-09-201208:24 AM
I am indeed male.
The only advise I can give is simply not to give a fuck and that isn't exactly useful advise. oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #17
11-11-201211:27 AM
[SIZE=XX-LARGE]WAAAAAIT.[/size]
[size=xx-small]Wouldn't that make you a God of Butlers?[/size] “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #18
11-12-201208:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-12-201208:19 AM by BlackMajor.)
You don't have to be what you are ruling over.
Edit: Thread is now off topic. Can we stop? Post: #19
11-12-201211:33 PM
With pleasure, yes.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] |