Post: #1
04-23-201212:03 AM
Could we possibly make a hunger games like tournament , and hold it annually? Just an idea.
Seth
Seth
|
A hunger games tournament.
|
|
Post: #1
04-23-201212:03 AM
Could we possibly make a hunger games like tournament , and hold it annually? Just an idea.
Seth Post: #2
04-23-201203:47 AM
Annually? more like monthly...
Maybe. It may be possible... I have been exploring the options. Post: #3
04-24-201206:40 PM
I'm thinking the map CaptainSparklez played with other Minecraft YouTubers. It could be overviewed by Admins, and the people who die respawn in a viewing platform.. Or something.
Its a good idea, but the technicalities have to be sorted out before we can add something like that. Post: #4
04-24-201206:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-24-201206:47 PM by minicooper.)
That was the video that gave me the idea. But I watched it from syndicate.[hr]
And I compleaty agree that there are technicalities that need to be sorted out and I would be willing to help. Post: #5
04-25-201206:45 AM
With the arrival of the faction world one day, maybe teams could be made, or faction rank-ladders? Just coming up with possible ideas..
Post: #6
04-25-201207:18 AM
I thought Hunger Games was a free-for-all thing?
Post: #7
04-25-201208:33 AM
It is. But he's thinking, faction-on-faction. Wouldn't rly work with the original Hunger Games idea, but it COULD work
Post: #8
04-25-201209:31 AM
Hunger games is a free for all. Using the map sparklez played on would be good, as long as we dont go overboard with the spawning like they did...
[Image: ] Post: #9
04-25-201203:36 PM
Lol I've read all the hunger games books, and even though it's FFA, they also team up in the book. I dont know how many factions will be made, but if its like 5 or 6 or more, this would go great.. That would make each team contain 2 or 3 people..
Post: #10
04-25-201210:15 PM
In the end the teams would have had to split to kill each other so that there was one victor. |