inb4 shitstorm by noble
Post: #11

saint, i did what u suggested. good idea. i am calmed down (i actually did this for the time i wasnt on) but i do deserve what i got, and i know it was coming for sooner or later. but all and all, i regret my descicions, and if ur issed at me, let it be so. but just remember, i am saying that i admit to my crimes, and that i am sorry for all inconveiniences. let ur descicion ring true.
  Reply
Post: #12
My decision is no.

Someone lock this thread please before it gets out of hand.
  Reply
Post: #13

of course u would say this, because u wanna destroy my house.
  Reply
Post: #14
Zahn led you on bro, I was being sarcastic.
Why the hell would I destroy your house, I fucking love creativity.

In fact, this image shows exactly how much I love creativity:

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
. . .

That concealed masturbation. Interesting...

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)