A hunger games tournament.
Post: #1
Could we possibly make a hunger games like tournament , and hold it annually? Just an idea.

Seth
  Reply
Post: #2
Annually? more like monthly...

Maybe.
It may be possible... I have been exploring the options.
  Reply
Post: #3
I'm thinking the map CaptainSparklez played with other Minecraft YouTubers. It could be overviewed by Admins, and the people who die respawn in a viewing platform.. Or something.
Its a good idea, but the technicalities have to be sorted out before we can add something like that.
  Reply
Post: #4
That was the video that gave me the idea. But I watched it from syndicate.[hr]
And I compleaty agree that there are technicalities that need to be sorted out and I would be willing to help.
  Reply
Post: #5
With the arrival of the faction world one day, maybe teams could be made, or faction rank-ladders? Just coming up with possible ideas..
  Reply
Post: #6
I thought Hunger Games was a free-for-all thing?
  Reply
Post: #7
It is. But he's thinking, faction-on-faction. Wouldn't rly work with the original Hunger Games idea, but it COULD work
  Reply
Post: #8
Hunger games is a free for all. Using the map sparklez played on would be good, as long as we dont go overboard with the spawning like they did...

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Lol I've read all the hunger games books, and even though it's FFA, they also team up in the book. I dont know how many factions will be made, but if its like 5 or 6 or more, this would go great.. That would make each team contain 2 or 3 people..
  Reply
Post: #10

In the end the teams would have had to split to kill each other so that there was one victor.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)