Post: #1
11-02-201208:40 AM
aheuhaeuhae
Damn it feels good to be a cripple.
Damn it feels good to be a cripple.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
|
inb4 shitstorm by noble
|
|
Post: #3
11-02-201209:02 AM
by me?!
6 words for u scyth: I FUCKING HATE U YA BITCH! U ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO IS A GRIEFER Post: #4
11-02-201209:05 AM
I broke 2 cobblestone in your 'house' to let someone out because you wouldn't open the door to let them out.
And that's 4 words. oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #5
11-02-201209:08 AM
think. UR A MOD! U COULD TP THEM OUT! OR JUST ASK ME NICELY. NOT "NOBLE, OPEN THE DOOR!" ASK [i]NICELY[/i] i would've opened the door! Post: #6
11-02-201209:11 AM
And what did you do after they were outside of the house? You killed them with lava.
After they were outside. Not inside, but outside. And I don't use exclamation marks, I simply said to 'Open the door.' oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #7
11-02-201209:14 AM
FUCK OFF DOUCHEBAG MOTHERFUCKER Post: #8
11-02-201209:16 AM
Making insults to other players does not improve your standing in this situation, it merely worsens it.
"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth." Get a smaller sig. -Dragon Post: #9
11-02-201211:47 AM
Listen, Noble, I know from experiance Scyth probably did something else to make you hate him.
But aimlessly yelling at him for doing this isn't going to solve anything. Go ahead and let your rage fester up until your insides explode--do whatever you want. But what you're doing won't help the situation at all. Listen. Go to the kitchen, brew some tea, add creamer, and stir thoroughly. Now look over this thread, and read your posts very carefully. Did I get you yet? You're just angry, and that's made you act like an idiot. Calm down, and direct your hate towards something else (preferably no one you know on here or in real life). [B]NOW AS FOR SCYTHISICAL.[/b] Making a thread to tick users off even more is just trolling, Scyth. And not only that, you do it without thinking, from what I've seen. I know I can't actually hand out any infractions, but let this be a warning. All creating these "inb4" threads and posts does is create a shitstorm of anger and griefing. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #10
11-02-201212:19 PM
Making the thread it's self enraged Noble, but Noble's going full Saint rage.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |