1.4 and bukkit
Post: #1
http://dl.bukkit.org/downloads/craftbukkit/

It's that time again... waiting on new bukkit version for 1.4.

If you see it up let me know here and I'll get the server updated.
  Reply
Post: #2
Am I the only one disappointed with 1.4's content?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I haven't played yet. Also, lotsa Nether and roleplaying shits. Yay. Colored leather. It already sounds better than 1.3 turned out to be...

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
And we can change the names of items.

Finally my dream of having weapons called "Waifu Slayers" can happen.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)