#paperisracist MADOROTER
Post: #11
No. I was at a craft fair selling some of my chain accessories all weekend at Laurita Winery, so maybe I got stoned off the fumes from the cellar or something. I think one of the aged batches spilled over and they had to hand out brand-new wine to the adult vendors--my mom said the new wine tasted horrible.

BY THE WAY: IDEA!
WINE IN A BEER CAN--WITH MICROSCOPIC HOLES SO THAT IT CAN OXIDIZE AND AGE!
NOW YOU CAN GET DRUNK AND NOT SPILL YOUR WINE!

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #12
BUMP BUMP BUMP
FRICKING VOTE ON THIS SHIT
  Reply
Post: #13
My two cents aren't worth anything but whatever, if it's only a temp application I really don't see a problem with him being a Moderator.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
I just now realized I haven't replied to this at all.

I am so sorry ;~;

I SAY YES
  Reply
Post: #15
Well i've been ignoring this for too long now, heh.

So imma go with a big load of
DAH
  Reply
Post: #16
SUCCESS.
Permamod enabled.
Or temporary, if you wish that...
Anywayenjoymoderator
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)